Monday, October 22, 2012

I Could Be Turning Into A Hippie...


What is it about traveling through third-world tropics that make it seem acceptable to start ditching my REI or Northface gear for something a little more...cotton-y and flowy?


Truthfully, it's just too damn hot for the synthetic, quick-dry, über-cool, high-performance, fitted, multi-pocketed, anti-theft, anti-sun, bug repellant, superpower gear.

I find myself wearing the unrestricted, flowy, cotton-y, all-sizes, hippie wear for the rest of our Southeast Asian trip.  It's cheap, easy to wash, easy to wear. Somehow, it just happened. 


I'm not kidding.  I've got the long unruly hair, hippie-sack bag, flowy skirt, and Birkenstocks to prove it.  

I would never wear all of this together at the same time, but you get the drift.  I've gone hippie.  Omg.

-A